Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Christian Books

I won't lie and pretend that I never read anything other than wholesome books. There is a lure to reading suspense, romance and paranormal books, at least for me. Still, I try to keep these kind of books to a minimum because I've found the more I read them, the more I want to read them.

The term Christian is now being applied to all kinds of crud because the name Jesus or God is mentioned a few more than 2-3 times. Hogwash! I like when publishers and authors call their books just what they are and let me make up my own mind about whether I want it or not.

Anyway, I said all of that to say that all next week I will be reading books by my Facebook friends. Some of them won't be Christian and thus when I post my review here, I'm going to be honest and fair, so the next couple of weeks may not show up too many Christian books. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: